Friday, October 12, 2012

How Do I?

If only I had a computer guru around the house.  Saying "if only" is supposed to be counter-productive so I will move on.

I have a question I hope someone could answer regarding leaving comments on my blog.  When I leave comments on most blogs it leaves my photo ID and blog name that when clicked on connects directly to my own blog.  When someone leaves a comment on MY blog it only leaves a standard icon and a name but when the name is clicked on it does not connect to anything.

My question:  Is that because I have DISQUS on my blog?  When I went to Disqus.com to ask how to delete my account they have this message on their website..."NOTE:  Deletions are temporarily disabled.  Sorry."

Any feedback or direction to where I could go for help regarding this matter would be wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment