Friday, May 11, 2012

A Great Day In The Neighborhood


HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!  Lauren made the dance team today and screamed for joy!!!!   Only three were chosen from her grade.  She practiced every chance she had and she was well coached.  No family or friends are allowed to watch the competition.  They are judged by performance only by a Dance professional they do not know.   When asked if she was nervous she said, "No".   How wonderful to have that kind of confidence at such a young age. Good job Mom!!

Happy Happy Lauren is 4th from the left in the back row in the white tee
Came home from work today for a late afternoon walk on the river and so many geese protecting all their new baby goslings.   They rule the sidewalk when not in the water and the Moms come right up to you with a loud hissing sound that scares me every time.  I love to see how they interact and communicate with each other with their loud honks and how they alert each other whenever there is a loose dog on the run.  They look like they are full of confidence in the way they take care of themselves. 


True to form for me I have been gathering all kinds of great information for FREE  on how to take photos from this great sight I found called "Digital Photography School".  Now it is time to execute.  Physically take my camera down to the river to see if there is a "photographer" inside of me.  For my first time out I will need to manufacture some confidence.

Hopefully this weekend I will be able to post some photos of what makes it a great day in my neighborhood every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment