Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 Reasons To Watch Reality TV To Get Inspired

 I know, I know, reality TV sucks.  Who can stand it?  If I see one more I will pull the plug   I was the only one at my workplace that hated the very first one Survivor.  I told everyone it was not real to be in the jungle building a fire with a camera in your face.  Oh no they said, "it's real".  Why?  Because they wanted to believe it.

Now pick your poison and it will be on TV.  But can we sort through all this mess for inspiration?  We know never to say never but if asked if I would be interested in another reality show...."NO"....one that features buying and selling homes.. "NEVER".  Then along comes,,,,,,,,
Photo gallery Josh Flagg, Josh Altman, and Madison
......OH, HELLO!!!!
   Have you heard of them?   They are all at the top of their game and all  in their twenties.  No they are not athletes.  They are professional real estate agents with a reality show called "Million Dollar Listing L.A."  They are true artists in their craft with creative abilities that make even me with no interest in homes for sale in California or anywhere else smile with INSPIRATION.

I don't care what line of work you are in or what kind of personal challenge you may be interested in....I think their skills are worth watching.    They are what is described IMO having the kind of talent you can't learn.... you are born with it.  Yes I am talking about the art of selling.....if you have it you have it and if you are the BEST at it........well tune in because their lifestyles are amazing.  Never mind the girlfriend/boyfriend problems that are for special effects but just hone in and focus on the way they negotiate.  Better than any seminar you could pay for.

Would love to hear your ways to be inspired if you care to share.  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment