Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer 2012 Photo Shoots

"As Time Goes By" is just one of the songs playing at my birthday party.  We decided to have a "Woody" celebration with songs from the soundtrack that made Woody Allen movies great.


My outfit of choice was so plain I added a few strands of silver icicles bobby pinned in my hair for some party flair.   What am I twelve?  Sometimes.   An athlete in training I want to keep dancing through life.

Lauren my "Next Top Model" granddaughter had her photo shoot on South Padre Island.

This athlete in training wants to be a surfer girl, play volleyball, and live in a penthouse at the beach.  It is our hearts desires, dreams, challenges, and the fun we experience in the present moment that inspires us as time goes by.



No comments:

Post a Comment