Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Fashion Icon

My Number One Style Icon is Simon Doonan.  He is insane in the best way!!!  I would love to surround myself with him.  His poetic humor and honesty is one I envy.  He is the new Ambassador of Creativity at Barney's NY and I wish I could be his ambassador and let everyone know to read all of his books and subscribe to his blog because his insights regarding style and fashion are worthy of all praise. 

Example's please:  Here it is....."Personally speaking, I have always preferred noisy luxury.  If I won the lottery, I would be unable to restrain myself from making all kinds of preposterous purchases, a canary yellow fur chubby with a matching Corvette.........".  The whole article is in Slate Magazine where he writes a fashion column.

So for me, all things Simon, all the time.  I want to be him or with him like a teen wants to be or be with Bieber.  How old am I?   Some things never change.


No comments:

Post a Comment