Sunday, April 29, 2012

Astrology for Inspiration

Last Wednesday I was still on the "no work list"  so I went for my walk on the river and then home to journal.  I also read my horoscope in one of our local newspapers.  My sign is Cancer and it basically said I need to have a networking extravaganza or a corroboration spree to organize a gathering for all those allies who will be most important in helping me carry out my Master Plan of the next 12 months.

Wait......I do not have a Master Plan.  I also do not network.  I do not Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and it makes me dizzy just listening to people who do.  Every example they give me of why they love to use Social Media are all reasons why it is the opposite of how I want to lead my life.  I have to add I could easily become a hermit without even trying. 

Thursday still no work so another walk on the river.  When I arrived home I had an idea to begin my own exercise studio.  I thought of 5 friends including myself and assigned them each positions.  I have a support counselor to give motivation skills, a Marketing Director, a receptionist and designer of exercise clothes, a bio-chemist for natural nutritional support and me the coach and trainer.

Then I remembered there is a place in my neighborhood that I could visit and introduce myself and tell them I am looking for work coaching, teaching and promoting exercise.http://therapeutictrainers.com/index.html.  I then started outlining some ideas I was brainstorming when the phone rang.......come back to work on Friday at 8am.

Of course I have not told any of my 4 friends that I was going to network and collaborate with them because all of my planning is internal.  Then I remembered a Myers Briggs personality traits definition:  "If you don't know what an extrovert is thinking you aren't listening.  If you don't know what an introvert is thinking you haven't asked.  I have not said a word to anyone about my idea and I have not visited the Therapeutic Trainers Network to introduce myself, yet. 

Am I the only one who does not have a 12 month Master Plan?  

No comments:

Post a Comment