Thursday, October 27, 2011

Confidence

Way too much I dont know about this computer let alone how to blog.  I am more lost today then last week when I first started.  I just click on all kinds of icons and feeds, and now I think it went to bite me.  I am more confused than ever.

I feel soooo lost.  I am going to have to come up with a way to learn how to do this blogging..  I swear the instructions  that said to just start......sooo inspiring for me last week when I started now I think........meant someone who knows at least grade school computer skills which I do not have. 

What does this have to do with health, fitness and fashion?  When confidence is no where to be found?  There are times when confidence just leaves me and trying to get it back only feels false and then comes the expression "fake it til you make it".....as Joshua on Project Runway said when he was not happy with one of his creations for the runway. 

I like to get inspiration and confidence from what I see in others.  Tonight I will get it from Joshua, Viktor, Anya and Kimberly.

No comments:

Post a Comment