Saturday, February 4, 2012

What About Hair

Do you have a hairstyle you have had for years and do not want to change?  I don't .  I am always looking for change.  I have friends who have had the same hairdresser longer than they have had a husband or significant other.  Why can I not find one?  A very close friend said it is because I am fickle.  True I have never had a husband or significant relationship that has lasted more than a couple years and I change hairdressers every 6 months. 

Is it because I am so vain I want someone to transform me into something impossible?  I have read where the request is to look like certain movie stars.  I do not want to look like anyone but me.  So I take a picture of how I want my hair to be highlighted but guess what?  I look basically the same when I leave.  My friend will say,  Barbara you expect too much."  Okay..........tonight I am over it. 

What does hair have to do with it?  On a scale of 1 to 10 how important is it that your hair looks the way you want it to????
 


No comments:

Post a Comment