Monday, November 21, 2011

Great Finds

HELP!!  I have a stressed left hip that needs rest from ballet class.  I find healing an injury so hard to do when in fact all I have to do is REST.  When one is addicted to ballet class resting is a major challenge.  My expectation is to dance forever and to go every night for the rest of my life.

Does anyone else set up impossible expectations?  It is just crazy.  I continue to write down positive notes along the way but why?  The other day before my injury I found myself writing down: "Be open to the guidance of synchronicity and do not let expectations hinder your path."  Okay....why do I write down these things then get presented with a chance to use it and have no energy to even go there.  I just want to focus on how mad I am that I cannot go to class tonight or maybe tomorrow night or after that etc.....

A great find would be I guess a smarter way to deal with adversity.  Also what appears to be a problem may not be at all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment