Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Looking Out The Window

Getting ready for ballet class.  Fitness is not for sissies.  I asked a co-worker today if she was still biking all over the world?  She goes on these long marathon rides that sound brutal on the butt.  She said because it is too cold and too wet outside she bikes indoors now.  I told her, oh of course you would.  She said she had to because if she stopped she would never start again.  HELLO!!   That's me with ballet class.  Once you stop it is so hard to get with it to go back because the body screams NO....

The question is why is the body naturally plain lazy?  Or is it our mind that dictates what the body will do?  Another co-worker at the end of the day said, "I don't see how you can go to ballet class tonight.  I am so tired when I get off work all I want to do is go home and sleep."  I told her I can't stop.  That if I tell myself I am too tired and not go then I will never dance again.  She said she gets it.  She just can't do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment