Monday, November 7, 2011

I need a computer mentor

"Ask and ye' shall receive" is a truth I honor and respect.  I am asking for a computer mentor.      "When the student is ready the teacher will come".  I do not expect one to knock on my door,  I am open to finding where to sign up for classes......whatever it takes.

Watching the story of Susan Boyle last night is most inspiring.  She wanted to become a professional singer since she was a  child and worked at her talent and it became REAL.  She is a living testimony of what it means to go forward.

Moving forward with fashion blogging means I will need to learn many things and it seems strange to me that I cannot even find a class or direction that makes sense to me to sign up for right now.  I will continue to do what I know to do and that is to breathe, breathe, breathe, and be aware of the present moment and know I am learning all the while.

No comments:

Post a Comment